Hi everybody!

I'm planning to build a pallet playhouse for my five and seven year old kids. When I searched the internet for examples and plans I discovered that there isn't a lot to find, so I decided to set up this blog. In the 'interesting sites' items there are sites I find interesting on pallet building. They are not all playhouse sites, but interesting as well as they all build with pallets.

Please leave your comments on the blogs, or send an e-mail to thepalletplayhouse@gmail.com.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

first pallet walls

The first wall pallets are up in the air. I had to install the slide for the kids first off course ... Solid vertical beams will support the walls and later on the roof. Everyone was busy with wood, saw and nails. So far we only used re-used materials!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been searching for hours and I haven’t found such awesome work.
Playhouses for kids