Hi everybody!

I'm planning to build a pallet playhouse for my five and seven year old kids. When I searched the internet for examples and plans I discovered that there isn't a lot to find, so I decided to set up this blog. In the 'interesting sites' items there are sites I find interesting on pallet building. They are not all playhouse sites, but interesting as well as they all build with pallets.

Please leave your comments on the blogs, or send an e-mail to thepalletplayhouse@gmail.com.

Friday, April 9, 2010

finally, nice weather: time to build!

This week I've started working on the foundations. I've used the old tiles from the little house (wich is still for sale ..) for a solid foundation and it works great! Also decided to build the 2x3 groundplan for maximum space inside. Using some special water resistant foil to lay the pallets on, so they don't get wet.



2 comments:

Parcel Flight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Parcel Flight said...

Very Excellent writing. send parcels to australia