Hi everybody!

I'm planning to build a pallet playhouse for my five and seven year old kids. When I searched the internet for examples and plans I discovered that there isn't a lot to find, so I decided to set up this blog. In the 'interesting sites' items there are sites I find interesting on pallet building. They are not all playhouse sites, but interesting as well as they all build with pallets.

Please leave your comments on the blogs, or send an e-mail to thepalletplayhouse@gmail.com.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New progress photos




3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cool what you are doing. I would love to make one for my little girl. Would love to see your plan since I'm a novice at building.

Unknown said...

I too would love to see the plans! I am particulary interested in how the posts are secured.

Erin/Mom said...

So cute! I just have a couple questions:
1. My husband says pallets are rough wood and full of spinters... to which I roll my eyes and remind him that our kids live in dirt and rocks and trees and we aren't those kind of parents...
2. Where did you find a slide? I've never seen just a slide not attached to a play structure.