Hi everybody!

I'm planning to build a pallet playhouse for my five and seven year old kids. When I searched the internet for examples and plans I discovered that there isn't a lot to find, so I decided to set up this blog. In the 'interesting sites' items there are sites I find interesting on pallet building. They are not all playhouse sites, but interesting as well as they all build with pallets.

Please leave your comments on the blogs, or send an e-mail to thepalletplayhouse@gmail.com.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

groundplan ideas

Hmmm, after making layouts for a five (2x2+1) and six (2x3) pallet groundplan I think we're going to build the larger six pallet one. The five pallet one looks nicer, but is smaller. Take a look at the pictures.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I made a pallet playhouse for my kids, too!

Good for you. Best of luck!

Check out my buld process, if you like:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Pallet-Playhouse/