Hi everybody!

I'm planning to build a pallet playhouse for my five and seven year old kids. When I searched the internet for examples and plans I discovered that there isn't a lot to find, so I decided to set up this blog. In the 'interesting sites' items there are sites I find interesting on pallet building. They are not all playhouse sites, but interesting as well as they all build with pallets.

Please leave your comments on the blogs, or send an e-mail to thepalletplayhouse@gmail.com.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

selling the old house

First I have to sell the old house to make room for the pallet house. So today I took some pictures of it and put it on a internet selling site. Hmm, mixed feelings, because I put a lot of work in it and the kids enjoyed playing in it....

No comments: